||Books for assembly|
|Description||\'Many Hearts Make a School\', and a successful assembly is one of the best ways to foster a real sense of community and a happy working unit. This book is the ideal tool for all infant and first schools.
• 86 assemblies written especially for infant and first schools
• Each assembly offers a starting point, a story, a thought, suggested songs, and short prayers
• Each assembly theme relates to the daily lives of young children, with some practical and some ethical issues - listening, bullying, teasing, punctuality, helping others, differences and similarities, selfishness
• Includes assemblies for Christian and non-Christian festivals and celebrations
• Stories are kept short, and designed for young children - they can be read aloud from the book without need for adaptation
• Useful appendices include suitable poems, a list of song titles, more prayers, musical suggestions, bibliography of assembly books
• Written by a headteacher with 20 years experience of taking successful assemblies!
||1 898255 05 9|